Saturday, April 20, 2013

Blog Under Construction

This blog is Under Construction but it's on the way! I hope you guys would support this blog and my reading shenanigans! I really love reading and loves getting love of good recommendations.

What I hope to gain are friends from the book blogger community. I've been following blogs like Parajunkee, The Story Siren and Fiktshun for quite sometime now and now I decided to create my own. I'm really new on this blogging thing so please don't throw anything on me if I screw this up or if I say anything bad about a book you love.

Anything that will be publish on this blog will be my own opinion so please respect my opinion. If you don't like anything on this blog please feel free to contact me :) meanwhile since I'm still not blogging anything right now and will concentrate on how this blog will look like please support me by following the blog until I officially open.

Thank you

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment please a link of your blog so that I could comment back :)